As AMA continues to plan and prepare for the Outdoor Nats in July and August, we understand that our June 10, “go” or “no go” deadline is leaving participating waiting until that time to register for their events. Due to this timeline, we are extending the deadline for Nats registration to June 12.
As always, please contact your Nats CD or SIG if you have questions or concerns about your event. AMA will also be available to field questions as well using the contacts below.
Thank you and stay safe!